Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Catching Up!



I'm so bad at blogging that I even removed the blog link from my website for a while.  I've been told by several people lately that I should update my blog.  So here we go, I will try again!!   


I'll start with Baby Glen...  
This photo shoot was extra fun because my brother Jeff was visiting from MA and came along with me.  He is a professional cinematographer and was in Houston filming a wedding.  (Check him out here: Jeff Brouillet ) He brought with him a bag full of Canon L Series lenses.  It was like Christmas!! I got to play with some new lenses and get some fun shots.  For example the 14mm ... this picture cracks me up!  I think Jeff actually took this one.   


Glen is absolutely precious and mom & dad were so easy going.  It was great! Here are a few more... 







I also took the maternity photos for this family. Here are a few from that session:
















No comments:

Post a Comment