skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nicole Boniface Photography
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Building a studio!!!
I have been talking about how I wanted a studio for a while now. Today my wonderful husband surprised me with a new umbrella light that he made. It is the first step in creating my studio and I am so excited!!!
testing out the new light...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
6 months
(1)
9 months
(1)
creekside park
(2)
East Shore
(2)
family
(2)
maternity
(1)
maternity photography
(3)
newborn
(1)
Old Town Spring
(1)
photography
(2)
senior portraits
(1)
Spring
(1)
the woodlands tx
(5)
TX
(1)
My Favorite Sites
Jeff Brouillet Films
Barouh Family Blog
Jaime Barouh Photography
Our Perrydise
Florabella Collection
Blog Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
▼
2010
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(1)
Building a studio!!!
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment