skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Nicole Boniface Photography
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Alise
I initially met sweet little Alise and her mom Carrie last year when we got together for a photo shoot. Here is one of my favorites from that shoot...
I was thrilled when I had the chance to see them again this past weekend for some updated photos. Alise is now 14 months old. She is precious!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
6 months
(1)
9 months
(1)
creekside park
(2)
East Shore
(2)
family
(2)
maternity
(1)
maternity photography
(3)
newborn
(1)
Old Town Spring
(1)
photography
(2)
senior portraits
(1)
Spring
(1)
the woodlands tx
(5)
TX
(1)
My Favorite Sites
Jeff Brouillet Films
Barouh Family Blog
Jaime Barouh Photography
Our Perrydise
Florabella Collection
Blog Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
▼
2010
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(2)
Alise
Seniors
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment