We went on a camping adventure last weekend with our friends Josh, Jaime & their daughter Ava. The adventure began when we arrived Friday and were greeted by two wild pigs and shortly after a rattlesnake, then we had a tornado watch. Im a northern girl and I can camp... but not like this!! At 10pm with storms rolling in we decided to pack up and head to the Holiday Inn! We returned to our campsite early Saturday morning and enjoyed the remainder of the weekend having fun in the sun. Here are some pictures from our adventure...
Oh I have so much to say!!!! 1. You have a blog!!! Hooray, I'm so excited! Now I can see your beautiful family more.. yes! 2. The background is awesome..love love love it. I want a pretty background but every time I try it moves my photos all crazy.. hmm. 3. Wild pigs?! Ohhh man I am calling you at 5:30 tonight haha.. 4. Love the pics!
Oh I have so much to say!!!!
ReplyDelete1. You have a blog!!! Hooray, I'm so excited! Now I can see your beautiful family more.. yes!
2. The background is awesome..love love love it. I want a pretty background but every time I try it moves my photos all crazy.. hmm.
3. Wild pigs?! Ohhh man I am calling you at 5:30 tonight haha..
4. Love the pics!
That trip was a really good time! =) Thanks for being an awesome wife!
ReplyDelete